For best results with your Spitalfields Candle we recommend the following…
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours each time, this will help prevent ‘drilling’ and make your candle last longer.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Trim wicks to 5mm (1/4") before you use your candle.
- In the event that your candle wick starts to smoke, extinguish your candle, trim it, and then relight it – never trim a burning candle.
Exercise care with your candle:
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire.
- The glass jars will get hot; you should not touch or move a burning candle, and ensure the surface it is on is heat resistant; never burn candles on a glass or marble surface.
- Leave at least 15cm (6") between burning candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep candles well away from children and pets.